Chia seed pudding is one of my go-to morning breakfasts or snacks. It is so easy to make the night before, in bulk, or the morning of for a late morning snack. This is a recipe that is so customizable to you and your family‘s likings so no one pudding ever has to be the same!
When I worked in an office, I always had chia seed pudding for my mid morning snack because it packs well. Now that I work at home, I make it the morning of for an easy snack break when I need to get away from my desk to sit on my front porch.
This recipe is protein PACKED with chia seeds, collagen proteins, almond milk, and nut butter. All if these ingredients are also chalked full of healthy fats, which means this is the perfect meal or snack to hold you over, curb your cravings and satisfy all hunger cues.
Tips for this recipe:
- Make 5 jars ahead of time so you have it for the week.
- Use any berries or nuts you like.
- Add spices like cinnamon, nutmeg or chocolate chips.
Chia Seed Pudding
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¾ cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon nut butter almond, cashew, etc -I like Georgia Grinders best
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen *optional*
- Any fruit/ nuts you like to top
- Combine all ingredients into mason jar (or other container) and mix with spoon until nut butter is broken up and combined into mixture.
- Put in fridge for at least 2 hours. It is better to let it sit over night.
- Add and fruit and nuts for topping when you are ready to eat. My favorite is berries and slivered almonds.
I am an affiliate of both Georgia Grinders so I do receive a small commission from any purchases made from the links above. For 20% off nut butters from Georgia Grinders use the code ALTITUDE at checkout.